WHAT IS COLD STORAGE? CLASSIFICATION OF COLD STORAGESCold storage or cool storage is a place where preserve goods under the influence of cold temperatures to keep them fresher and extend their shelf life.
WHAT IS COLD STORAGE?
Cold storage or cool storage is a place where preserve goods under the influence of cold temperatures to keep them fresher and extend their shelf life.
CLASSIFICATION OF COLD STORAGES
According to the purpose of preservation
Based on the function and purpose of preservation, cold storage is classified as follows:
Processing cold storage: is a type of cold storage installed in processing plants to preserve raw materials and finished products. For example: export food processing factory, seafood processing factory, meat export factory and canned meat, etc. These types of cold storage usually have a large capacity and are divided into many warehouses according to raw materials, finished products and semi-finished products.
- Domestic cold storage: is a type of cold storage used in households, small businesses, hotels or restaurants to preserve small quantities of goods.
Transport cold storage: is a type of warehouse for the purpose of transporting and distributing goods on trucks, containers, ships or trains.
According to storage temperature
Depending on the storage temperature, cold storage is classified as follows:
- Cool storage: The storage temperature in cool storage is in the range of 0˚C to 5˚C. The warehouse mainly preserves agricultural products, fruits and vegetables.
- Frozen storage: The storage temperature in cold storage is in the range from -18˚C to -25˚C. The warehouse mainly preserves products of animal origin. These products have all been frozen.
- Cold storage: The storage temperature in cold storage is in the range - 5˚C to 5˚C depending on the requirements of the refrigeration process. This warehouse is used to cool the products from ambient temperature down to cold storage temperature before being put into the freezer.
According to insulation wall
Types of cold storage are installed and built mainly according to:
- Panel cold storage: This is type of warehouse was assembled from prefabricated polyurethane panels and assembled with cam locking and yin-yang mortise. With the advantages of quick installation, convenience and beautiful appearance. Currently, panel cold storage is becoming a trend. Conventional warehouses use 150mm panel cold storage.
- Warehouse construction: This is type of warehouse was built according to conventional architecture and wrapped with insulation inside. With certain advantages, but the construction warehouse occupies a large area, the cost is high and it is not hygienic and aesthetic.
H&B Logistics is a high-tech cold storage that uses panels and provides cold and cool storage services. To supply the best serve and meet customers' requirements, High-tech H&B Logistics cold storage warehouse always improves and enhances service quality to "preserves your faith!"
H&B LOGISTICS TRADING INVESTMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: Lot CN3, Yen My Industrial Park, Tan Lap Commune, Yen My District, Hung Yen Province, Vietnam
Hotline: (+84) 983 038 668 Phone: (+84) 221 221 6868
Email: email@example.com Website: hblogistics.com.vn